Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wowie Wow

WOWIE WOW
Well last night was great. I was the very last person to be interviewed in all of the categorys. It was good they just asked me about my portfolio mostly. When we got on the computer last night at 1 in the morning to see if I had advanced to the finals, and YES my name was on there so right now I am one of the top 15 in the state for trade and technology. So on March 5th I have another interview up at Alta High School. Then the awards ceremony is on the 26th or something like that. Now about DMALES. It was awesome!!! It was very tight!! I am going to put it on youtube pretty soon it will be awesome!!! Lets just say I am happy that it all worked out.
-Kellen

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow. Impressive. When you become famous I will be sure to tell all the tabloids about when you were a bratty kid and threw a screwdriver at me.

Kellen Hyer said...

Screwdriver?? Huh What are you talking about?

Jeff said...

You threw a screwdriver at me when you were a kid cuz you were mad and it hit me in the face.

Riley & Savannah said...

Congratulions!!! Thanks so much for your help painting the house today, we owe ya!