Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday

Hey-
Today started off kind of boring. In shop the this morning I took measurements for the adjustable shelves. 1st period me and dad took my cedar chest home. You can't even tell what happened. Then we went back to school and I drew up the china hutch plans for the top part. 2nd period I still worked on on drawing my plans. 3rd period seminary I tried to pay attention but it didn't happen i worked on my plans again. 4th period I cut all of my adjustable tracks. I got them all the way done just ready to put them in. I am still waiting so I can get my 18" drawer tracks. We ordered them on friday so why they aren't here I have no idea. After school I went and got my check and deposited it. Then I came home and washed my car,and Bret Blakeys. That is about it. Well Prisonbreak is starting so off to watch the best show ever.
-Kellen

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Has anyone told you that you are obsessed with woodshop?

Anonymous said...

Why did u wash ur friend's car?

Kellen Hyer said...

No, no one has told me I am Obsessed with woodshop. I washed my buddies car because I am a good friend, and we are pretty much family.