Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A little Trouble Maybe?

Well today is a big day. I have my Sterling Scholar Interview at 5:50 at Provo High. I also have DMALES at 7:00 tonight. I don't know how long my interview is going to be. It says to show up to it a half hour early. I just hope that everything will work out!!! DMAlES is going to be awesome tonight! I learned (thanks to Randie) how to do a round off last night. So along with the back flip I do my round off!! The other thing is that we are having DMALES practice at 6:15 tonight. So I don't know how this is all going to work out I just hope it does some how!
-Kellen

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow! Exciting day. Let me know how it turns out. I'm counting on you to take care of me when I'm old.

Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed we didn't make it in time for your half time show!