Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sadness and Happiness

My Bow tie that I rocked for our ward choir!
These were the flowers that some member gave me after Stake Conference yesterday. They are my new desk decoration!
Sizzler in Korea! The first one I have seen!
The Lotte World Crew!
Carl Hafen such a great kid!
It looks as if i am bald in this picture!
Me and Con good memories!
Two members from Connors ward met us there!
I packed Connors bags! It was really sad!
We met Linda and Summer!
We found a sweet building There are 5 huge buildings that are all shopping malls and you can get on there roofs and there are all these garden and grass things on them the buildings are all connected together it was really cool!
Sien or Summer! She is so cute!
Kellen!
Me and Carl I was so sad but he is so HAPPY!
Me and Connor! This kid is the best if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here!
My two best friends! If it wasn't for them I honestly wouldn't be here today!
The thugs of the mission!
So we went to the college in our area on Thursday and we were bombarded by people we had to help them with there English class home work they had to ask us questions and film it and take a picture with us so I got one to!
Me, Park Uk, and Elder Heathcote!
Me and Park Uk!

3 comments:

Trevor said...

I want that Pepsi!

Trevor said...

This is your sis :)

Trevor said...

The bowtie is killer. I'm pretty sure that pic will be at the airport when you get home.