Monday, May 23, 2011

Old Pictures

So last P-day I got bored and started looking at old pictures that I have on my hard drive and these were some of my favorites some of them made me laugh so hard! Hope you enjoy them!

My 5 minute crash course on how to pairasail!
My 500 bucks I got for being in the hospital as the Hero of The Month!
Bradey and Austin!
Little Avery!
Me and Milly!
A typical Sunday afternoon on the front lawn!
Up Diamond Fork!
At Anderson's cabin! Look at Randie and Mckenzie! There so little!
Good old Eric as Bob the Builder!

Little Randie!
Little Kellen getting ready to go on his first date!
Kellen and Riley on there first date!
Randle doing what she does best!
Me probably being really annoying at that moment!
Mission pics by Whitney Robertson!
Lil Randle!
I remember this day perfectly! It was a Sunday evening and we just got the turn of the water down at the garden and I had to go change it and mom was making fun of me for the way I was dressed up!
Little Lynsie!
Randle and Mckenzie this pic makes me laugh!
More mission Pics by Whitney Robertson!
Little Avery!

1 comment:

The Mills said...

Oh my gosh these are the best pics... They crack me up! Ha ha