Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Birthday WEEK!!!

My new Style!

My Birthday Present to myself! My first pair of VANS!
I Hung up the sign in our house me holding one of the cakes I made!
We are cutting our birthday cakes!
Cutting the cake!
They loved it! Over here in Korea they don't have American Style cakes the only cake that you have is ones that are bought and they aren't that good!
Some of the members the three on the left are all one family!
The baptism! So great!
Elder Yoo and me! It was so cool to go down and meet him and have him baptize his mom!
We all went out to eat after! Elder Yoo his whole zone was there to support him!
All of us after the baptism! The whole Branch!!
This is Sister Lee. She is a Gireum member. I met her whole family while I served there but I never met her while I served there!
There are actually mountains over here in Korea! The whole drive down was just trees and hills and tunnels kind of boring!
The stuff for the cake all sitting in the jar!
I made Hamburger Helper that mom sent and it made me so sick with gas and eww I am scared to eat American food!
I whipped up some Alfredo chicken stuff pretty good!
Last P-day I met Ahn Jung Hwan and Suk Do Hyun! Jung Hwan came home from his mission last week because his knee so we hung out last p-day! I love him!

This was the best birthday present from Lynsie and Trevor and Avery!

1 comment:

Trevor said...

All she talks about since Mothers Day is that Kellen is bringing her a present at the airport. She is so excited to see him.