Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today

Hello folks-
Yeah so today in woodshop I bondoed the rest of my stuff. So I start sanding my doors and my cabinet so I can start to stain them. I got my doors all done and so probably just tomorrow morning left sanding and then I can stain and laquer them then I will be done with the bottom portions of the china hutch.
DMALES starts on wednesday. It is going to be way fun. I guess. Wednesday we start at 6 in the morning and go till 10 when school starts cause the sophomores are doing testing.
Well that is it for now.
-Kellen

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Okay. What are DMALES?

Jeff said...

So does this mean you're a cross dresser?

The Mills said...

Thats exciting KELLEN!!

Jeff said...

What a boring blog. It hasn't been updated in days. You must have a real boring life.

Galen B. said...

Kellen,
Keep making sawdust and how about some pix of your latest project when it is finished.
Galen