Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Here is me and our investigator who took us to the soccer game along with his taekwondo kids he is a stud i love him so much! His name is Lee Pyoung Won!
The Stadium! It was used for the World Cup when it was here in Korea! The Field!
Some of the kids!
This kid sat by me the whole time he was sweet!
Me and My Companion Elder Hanks!
Ok so these two fools went for a ball and colided and they are acting like they are dieing!
Ok Reff stops the game so they can put on a show!
Ok team comes over to tell them to get up so the one kid does.
But the other one gets hauled off the field.
He is acting like he has to go to the hospital!
But now he is all better!
COACH put me IN!
So he runs off back in to the game!
But just only 2 minutes earlier he was hauled off the field! Like I say SOCCER ISN"T A SPORT!

1 comment:

John and Julie Marx said...

Soccer is too a sport Mr. Missionary!But I like the pictures and the commentary on them. Looks like you're doing a good job out there.