Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally an Update

Hey-
Sorry it has been so long there has been a lot of things going on.
Fist off with the Sterling Scholar, I didn't win if i was going to win I would have needed a perfect 4.0 and a perfect on the ACT. Well that is what the girl had that i lost to. Second Aerating has kept me very very busy. We rented it for a week and we have done 44 lawn so far the machine is due back wendsday morning and we still have 20 more lawns to do, and to make things more complicated we woke up to snow Sunday morning and it is still on the ground and doen't look like it is going any where soon. So who knows about the other 20 lawns. I went to moab for the jeep safari over easter weekend it was way fun. The week before we went to sunshine for the baseball tourny Springville ended up losing to Spanish Fork in the Finals.
Well sorry it is short.
More to come later
-Kellen

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Go Dons! Just kidding. Sorry you didn't win the scholarship. Too bad you aren't here to help me in g-ma's yard. I could use the help.

Anonymous said...

There's still a bit of snow on the ground--I'm curious as to whether you were able to finish up or not.

We're sure glad you finished ours before the snow!

Kellen Hyer said...

No i didn't finish all of the lawns i still have about 20 more to go. So we were thinking next monday we will rent it again